- Prepare authentic Indian/ Tandoor/ Chinese / Oriental / Continental cuisine consistently as per interest of department.
- Maintain good hygiene and cleanliness of utensils and equipment in the assigned station.
- Operate standard cooking equipment such as mixers, toasters, fryers, and ovens.
- Maintain correct portion size and quality of the food.
- Effective time management and timely delivery of food.
- Should be able to follow menus/ recipe's
- Creating new dishes to engage the interest of customers.
- Should be able to work in a team
- Thorough knowledge of Chinese / Oriental / Continental cuisine
- Check the quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking.
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards.
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality.
- Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Coordinates daily tasks with the Sous Chef.
- Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Ensure that the production, preparation, and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure the highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating, and food costs on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production, and presentation standards.
- Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
- Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety, and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim
- Understand English
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Previous experience in a similar job role or a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Teamwork Oriented
- Maintains a Good Hygiene Level
- Thorough and Organized.
- 15-20k Plus Incentive